Space Elves

Love and Soulbonds

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

According to the Elenari FAQ, many Elenari are poly, pan, genderfluid, bisexual, bond in groups, etc…

On my part I am still trying to determine exactly how I feel about different things.

I don’t know if I have a “soulmate”, “twin”, etc. or not, but I do have an odd childhood memory from around age 9 or so. I was outside playing alone, and I just randomly thought, “There’s someone in my life who isn’t here.” Kind of odd. At 26 I’ve never married or had a child, still trying to figure out exactly what I really want. Mostly though, I think I’m just an old fashioned romantic.

Don’t really have a point here…just felt like it might be good to have an elfy relational thread. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Somewhat related to this, I believe that I may be starting to remember someone who I cared deeply about in an elven lifetime. This is someone who keeps appearing to me in my mind’s eye, and they don’t look like anyone I’ve ever seen before.

The person I ‘see’ is male. I believe they are elven, or possibly sidhe. Tall, or at least average height for an elven male. Long thick hair that is something between “dirty blonde” and caramel, with a slight wave to it. No facial hair. Not sure of eye color, possibly gray or blue.

But they are not…frail. They do not look like a Tolkien elf from the Lord of the Rings films, like Celeborn or Legolas or anything like that. They’re a bit stronger, not heavy or “ripped” but just a bit more solid looking.

I don’t know who he is, but I’m starting to think there may be more to this than simply imagination. Not sure if trying to question him will provide any insight. But if I learn more I will post an update.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close