People that need help

Struggling with attraction to elves..Could use some advice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello. My name is Emily. I’m new to this site.
    Anyway, I’m struggling with an attraction I have toward elves…Not that it’s a bad thing that I’m attracted to elves or anything it’s just…I’m starting to feel like that’s the only species I have an attraction for. Meaning, I very rarely, (If ever) have attraction toward other humans. For the longest time I thought maybe I was just Demisexual/Graysexual around other humans…But now I’m starting to wonder if that’s really it, or if I’m just so attracted to elves and such, (Especially Drow elves like Drizzt!) that I don’t have an attraction to other humans…Anyway, I’ve been feeling frustrated about it, and even a little sad, as I’m not sure what this means for my love life and such.

The closest thing to a relationship with an elf I would have is if I dated an Elfkin/Drow elfkin maybe…Only problem is…I’m not sure if being Elfkin and such is more of a spirituality, or a personal identity. If it’s the latter, things might turn out okay for me in the dating world in the future. But if not, then I don’t know what to do about this attraction. Do I just ignore it? Or does having this attraction have some kind of spiritual significance? Would appreciate any insight on this anyone can give. Thanks.

Arethinn aTinderel
    Participant

If you yourself are an elf, then an attraction to elves in preference to humans seems pretty natural to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know if I’m an elf myself or not…I’ve just always had an attraction to elves…Though I have wondered if maybe I was married to an elf in a past life or something. Meaning, I was still probably a human, but maybe fell in love with an elf, and we married. I don’t know if I’m really “Otherkin.” But I would definitely consider myself to be an “Otherkin ally.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close