People that need help

I could use some info

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    8 wing
    Participant

trying to figure out why I got 4 different pairs of wings in spirit form but not phisical form

Gary Leigh
    Participant

8  wings? Most I’ve come across myself is 6.  But generally, each set would be due to being a hybrid of a being with wings, or carrying more than one energies.

8 wing
    Participant

let me give ya some more detail fist i’m part vampire-kin part something else i drank some demon blood and angel blood before the wings if that makes a difference plus two pairs of the wings fuse when ever i don’t use em one pair looks like angel the other pair looks like black metal shards they can turn to feathers and I’ve seen sparks of what looks like lightning in between the shards i’m a little bit freaked out i can take out the shards and it does not hurt useful as a dagger i will admit but in total this is just so strange

Damien
    Participant

Some angels, usually higher ranking, have been depicted with multiple sets of wings. Metal shards that spark and thunder could be some sort of draconic or a thunder bird. Try to meditate on each pair and just record any images or sensations you get. If you’re more then 2-3 things, that could be causing a lot of the confusion. Blending of so many energies can be difficult for human bodies and minds to comprehend. So just try to isolate your feelings and feel every aspect of yourself 1 at a time.

Gary Leigh
    Participant

Did you drink the blood in the 3D or astral?

Sounds like you’ve taken on aspects of other beings to me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close